Highlighting the best parts of our NYC anniversary trip!
- It’s Only a Play. Matthew Broderick and Nathan Lane? Rupert Grint and Channing Stockard? TOTALLY IN. Third row center? A WIN ALL THE WAY AROUND. I might be obsessed with seeing Matthew Broderick and Nathan Lane on Broadway. Everything they do is amazing.
- My Hubs throwing up elbows to get me the best vantage point at Top of the Rock? We took “professional” photographs that will likely never see the light of day because it was SO HOT and I looked SO GROSS. Should have booked an NYC anniversary shoot in retrospect!
- Seeing Wicked for the 13th time. (Seriously though.)
- My sweet husband bringing flowers to our hotel room on our actual anniversary? I nearly died. (I also nearly died when we had to leave them in NYC. Sad times.)
- An eternity necklace from my sweet hubs brought all the way from Dallas? For the first year of our eternity? I die. There were lots of tears on Sunday. Lots and lots.
- Long walks through Central Park with my sweet hubs… in the rain… in the heat… and on the most beautiful day ever? Yes, we did lots of time in Central Park.
- Window shopping on Madison (hello beautiful Kate Spade store)… home shopping in Bloomingdale’s… and watching my Hubs get rooked on M&Ms ($12.99 A POUND?!) at the Times Square store…
We seriously had the BEST 1st anniversary ever. And yes, some guy in the elevator reminded my Hubs that he was setting the bar far too high for the first year… but I don’t care. It was magical… and I so love this man. With all my heart. My whole, whole heart.