- Reformat, refocus, repurpose and reorganize older blog content. I’ve been going through some of the really old stuff on my blog, and I want to update it. There are some things in there that I feel like I was just pushing to publish without completely sharing what I hoped to, so don’t be surprised if you see a few blasts from the past updated. Spoiler alert – last week’s Half Moon Bay Ritz Carlton post was one of those posts!
- Try to troubleshoot the hard drive with our December 2016 Europe photos on it before spending the big bucks to save it.
- Create a book from our April 2016 adventures…. now that all the photos are edited!
- Finish off the so-close-to-being-done home office.
- Figure out the next big home organizing project.
- Give the good things some brain space. This week has been rough when it comes to college admissions decisions… but there are some great things, too.
Winter Goals Recap
- [DONE! Although this (at times) felt like way more trouble than it was worth, it was fantastic to have everyone over on Christmas day! I’m looking forward to our next celebration.] Host our first Christmas celebration in our house.
- [I actually unpacked the boxes and started organizing the stuff that was everywhere. I’m still not working in there yet, but I made a lot of progress.] Finish that One Room Challenge I never finished so I can have a functional home office.
- [DONE… if you only count April 2016 due to technical difficulties on my hard drive for the December 2016 adventures… recaps are in progress!] Edit Europe 2016 photos and recap my favorite adventures.
- [Kind of. Stay tuned.] Find a way to publicize all the awesome things our students have accomplished this year.
- [FAIL.] Prioritize date night with my husband.
- [FAIL… mostly due to the technical difficulties. Right now it’s looking like it’s going to cost upwards of $2,000 to recover the hard drive that I downloaded my pictures to… so we’ll see when I get that fixed.] Create a souvenir of our trip for my mom – not sure what that looks like yet, so I’ll take any ideas. 😉
- [In progress – I’ve been working on self care and being healthy this month. I am feeling better, too!] Get healthy again. I seriously need a detox from our European adventure (all the sugar and carbs)…
Goalgetters, how did you do? What are your plans for spring? Grab a button and link up below with me and Steph!