With so many destinations covered on this blog, I thought it would easier to provide links to cities, regions, countries, or continents that I’ve covered on this blog. In some cases, there are so many posts for a particular area that a broad tag won’t get you where you are trying to go. Similarly, some of these places only have a few posts, so I haven’t broken them down further yet.
This post is organized to include the destinations with the most content first. Obviously, Italy is our first love, so there’s a lot to explore for a number of areas in Italy. European Christmas markets are definitely another one of my favorite travel experiences, so you’ll find markets in a variety of countries.
I’m always adding content, so check back often. Images don’t correspond to the depth of cities and regions covered on some destinations.
European Christmas Markets
Other European Countries
Guest Posts for Various Destinations
- 10 Day Paris Itinerary – guest post for Get Your Guide
- Best Winter Destinations in Europe – collaboration post
- 5 Christmas Markets to Visit for Maximum Holiday Cheer – guest post for Dame Traveler
- Planning Your First Trip to Italy – guest post for Cali Globetrotter
- The Ultimate Guide to a Honeymoon in Florence – contributor for We Are Travel Girls
- Travel Bloggers pick the Best Gelato in Italy – collaboration post
- A Genius New England Road Trip Itinerary – Guest Post for More than Main Street